Braided Brake Line Survey

O Holy P

Registered
Just installed some Galfer braided lines that I've had sitting in a drawer for about a year. LOL. It was raining all day today and I was off of work, so I was thankful for something to keep me busy with on the bike. :laugh: Anyway, took the old ones off and put the new ones on and got them all bled...man I haven't ridden it yet but I can already tell a huge difference in the feel of the lever. I don't know if it is just due to the fresh fluid and service or what, but it feels way more stiff and crisp.

So those of you who have the braided lines, what did you think about them after installing? I really didn't think they'd make that big of a difference! Can't wait to get out on the road and see how they feel.

:thumbsup:

DSC03312.jpg

DSC03313.JPG

DSC03314.JPG

DSC03315.jpg

DSC03316.JPG

I have a set of pads and lines I need to get on before I head to the bash...

i have goodridge, front and back and clutch and they are awesome, and please get rid of those ugly carbon wanna be levers, dont mean to come off like a a** but they are horrible, like walmart plastic spinner hubcaps.....

I just put Spiegler brake and clutch lines on my Gen II. They do feel good. I think I bled the hell out of the lines but I think i may have to do it again in a few days. Still feels damn good though!
:thumbsup:

i need front braided lines, i got the rear last year but before i can get the line i have to get my engine back together

i felt it made a differance under hard braking due to no more swelling of the lines.

they look good too!

Back