braided brake line choice

braided brake line choice - which did you go with...

• 2 line on the front

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • 3 line on the front

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

birdaprey

Registered
just wondering which is the most popular  line run.

( ok I messed up the poll...  )

it should have been ..........
stock set up  or  double banjo bolt at the master cylinder.

( I was thinking about the lines my buddy just got on his ZX-11...)

<!--EDIT|birdaprey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130995756 -->

I posted in the wrong section...  could a "Mod." please move this for me.... (to the polls section)
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|birdaprey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130994369 -->

3-line including the clutch?
I put the wrong thing as the poll choice...the 3 line choice should be like the stock front lines are run. (over the fender)

the 2 line choice should be   from the master to each rotor.(no over the fender)

sorry... I guess the busa really is not a 3 line stock kit. when I added the choices I was thinking of another bike. I know
it is a two line, but gos over the fender...

what I meant was a single line from the master or a double line from the master
alien.gif

<!--EDIT|birdaprey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130996251 -->

Double banjo at the reservoir with a line to each caliper.

I like the speigler stuff if the owner will use a brake line to hold his bike up in the air wirth a forklift i'm cool and will sell as many of his kits as i can.All colors available.

dedicated lines...

I won some HEL lines from a raffle this year....other than that, I used to make my own (worked at a shop) .....
I am guessing that they all pretty much work the same ... either they do or they do not.

The kevlar lines USED to have an issue with being in UV over time...but I am sure they put sunblock on them now...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144961098 -->

Dual lines from the master is most popular. We sale a few kits stock configuration. We sale a lot of HEL, Galfer, and Spiegler lines. Ususally color decides manufacture. Now they even have titanium ends and bolt for kits.

Back