boz bros moira exhaust

Batman#1

BatBusa
Donating Member
Registered
Well I am thinking about getting the moira exhaust for my 07 busa that is comming and was wondering ur thoughts about this....like how loud, and performance, how hot my foot would get and if u think that would be an issue.....any help would be great ....thanks.. Here is a link to a pic...I am doing this from my phone so sorry I can't post a pic since I could not save the pic to my phone..
fixed link....i hope...

Linky no worky........
IMO, the Boz exhaysts are all hype and marketing. I have yet to see any hard #'s on them, so I could be wrong, but it seems like they are pushing the people more than the product.

Yo Batman... not to thread jack, but the gal at Flameburger last night had a nice body
super.gif
but the hamburger gave me some wicked gas.
SHOCKED.gif

I know there are a few threads already started on this exhaust, but not much info has been posted. Looks sweet, but just seems to me that your right foot might get melted with the pipe exiting right under where your foot sits on the peg.

lurk.gif

but the hamburger gave me some wicked gas.[/Quote]
Are you happy that I just spit my coffe outta my mouth??? LOL
tounge.gif

I love the look of no exhaust cans, but the numbers I've heard haven't been that impressive. (of course we never know until someone posts up real results) I wish it wasn't quite so loud though.... Portland Int'l Raceway has 105 decibel limit and these would be WAY beyond that... so I wouldn't be able to do track days
mad.gif

I'd love to see someone get it, post up pics, dyno numbers and a sound clip... I say get and be the.org's guinea pig
poke.gif

Back