Boz Bros. Moira Exhaust

GriffBM

Donating Member
Registered
Been thinking very hard about buying the Moira Exhaust by Boz Bros. I've read alot of posts on a quite a few forums about the exhaust. Some say good, some say bad. The look is definitely nice and the sound of it from the clip on their web-site doesn't sound unbearable. Ridden with just mid pipes  a couple times and think I could tolerate it. On a long ride not so sure. So do you all think the exhaust is worth it or not? Give me your 2 cents. They do say "loud pipes save lives". I am sure some of you would want the link to the web site, so here it is  http://www.bozbros.com/exhausts.htm

Love the look, been thinking about running a slash cut on my 2000 busa for a long time. It just looks easier to just take it to a muffler shop and have them slash cut your mid pipe, may save you alot of money. My question is would you need baffels in the pipe so as not to lose any tourqe, or Hp ?

i know im late but...i have one and i love it, besides its super loud which makes stupid pll driving cars notice me o ya and also the ladies

boz bros ftw:thumbsup:

Back