Bought this 1999 Busa Instead......

Wow, those brakes look top notch. Can you find a link or maybe some more information on those? They do not seem to be on the RAM Italia website and googleing doesnt help

Nice bike and I like the 340 on speedo :) even if it is kph.
Did seller say anything to you about the road rash on fairings?
Looks like it at least fell over if not went for a slow slide?

Brakes are made for Ram in Italy By Braking, i am trying to contact them directly for more info. the bike has minor rash on left side due to a parking lot tip over which I will get fixed.

Got the bike tonight.

BB

Yeap one and an 8 piston caliper, from what ive heard the cooling properties help out a lot from the larger rotor and the braking force is great enough to only require one disc. So how have you been enjoying the bike?

Brakes are friggin scary since there is so much surface area you have to be careful not too lock them up by pulling as hard as on stock brakes. I dig the top end rush and the bike feels extremely light compared to stock, I m guessing at least 30-40pounds lighter that original.

BB

Thats awesome! So glad its working out for you. Very jealous of the brakes as thats the only real complaint I had with the Gen1

Greetings,

Update--- I lifted the tank to check the fuel lines and a small piece tore off from the bottom of the tank ( forgot how far to raise the tank, lol)

Stock rubber lines are not reinforced so I replaced both lines from the bottom of the fuel tank ( 2) with reinforced rubber hoses. I put back on the stock copper sleeves that are designed to reduce chafing.

BB

Original! But toss that stock seat, or at least get it recovered. You've got this show-worthy bike and a blah seat. LuiMoto is local to you.

Back