Bought an RCC turbo

I install the the turbo everything in the installation when in according to plan a very a very simple process if you have some basic knowledge but the final steps of the installation when to Boost Cycles performance in Houston Texas and Robert going to dial that baby in it should be producing about 235 horsepower.

Turbos are great upkeep keeping the oil changed often especially if you're track racing often, filter always keeps it cleaned. Just make sure to keep her cool I did the water jet system I also did Velocity Racing Kit 316 ride around and 520 high boost fun darn fun to ride I had no turbo spool I replaced the wastegate spring from 8 pounds to 11 pounds just as soon as you turned the throttle hold on and if you're a new ride I would never think of changing the wastegate spring yet take your time to enjoy the new build first then step pout a little!

Reaper SS Hayabusa

IMG_3422.JPG

Hey give me a few I have nephew that builts his own turbos, fireman symbols some awesome exhaust system in the comfort of his own home, now I have him on this reverse using s chevy starter so lets see what he come up with on the 13th when I take my Reaper SS Hayabusa down to Orlando I can say guys so far I got her to 163 mph holding the steering wheel with one hand she handles like a charm and it gets there pretty quickly. Upgrades flashed ecu custom exhaust, 17-inch front wheel, it tachs at 13 rpm so you get the extra. The builder says 175 mph I haven't been there yet but I will! So hold on my friend we may have a solution.

Back