Bought a Yamaha, and a Honda yesterday!

bigoltool

Registered
So I went on a non-bike related buying spree yesterday. Had been looking at getting a good "Bicycle Handle" style weed trimmer recently to tame my upper lot. After looking at Stihl and Husqvarna 2-strokes, I found a nearly new Honda 4-stroke one on Craigslist yesterday for a song and went and bought it. Thing is a quiet little Monster! Chewed through the toughest grass I had yesterday and never even used a full tank of gas. I have a Husqvarna High wheel string trimmer already but that thing weighs a ton and it is a real workout to get around, up and over everything! So this is a great addition.

Part 2 of this story is that my trusty Pioneer Soundbar (that I really liked!) died the other day, so after much looking around I wound up buying a Yamaha ATS-4080 setup from Costco. Hoping it sounds as good or better than my old one! Anyone have any input on these? First Yamaha product I have ever bought.
hht35suka_1.jpg
Service?profileId=12026540&id=1369207&recipeId=728.jpg

I have a Yamaha soundbar and sub in the garage currently, sounds great. I have used Yamaha stereo components (speakers, subs, tuners, cassette players!) since the 80's, I'm not an audiophile by any means, but I like stuff to sound good and they've always met my needs.

Back