Bought a new wet kit .. ...

SxLxAxVxExN

Registered
Picked up a used NOS wet kit today... came off a zx9 and was sprayed only a few times.
It came with all the wiring, inline fuel pump and all the jets and solenoids...
I want to try to get it installed tomorrow.. but I'd like to see what you guys have to say about it.  Mods are: stubby pipes, PC3 usb, gipro tre, extensions.
I was thinking of doing a 60 shot? Will the motor handle this? And what should I do for mapping? and Do I disable the tree or leave it the way it is?
i'm new to nitrous on bikes so I dont know much about it, but my buddy is gonna be helping me with the install.  
So what do you guys think I should do?   Thanks

Oh and if you have some nonsense to tell me. dont even bother.. Thanks

trust me if your bike is tuned correctly the bike will handle it... i can not say for sure but since you will be spraying normally you take timing out... i took my tre off for that reason.
Have the bike tuned....... Start at a shot and work up. I know Dyno time is not cheap but neither is a motor....
I sparyed my stock motor 100 shot, well over a year... when we took it apart it was perfect. I took apart so i could build the motor.....

if you've got a wet system then you don't need to change your fuel map for the engine. The nitrous system has it's own fuel delivery. Just make sure you get the jetting right for both the nitrous line and the fuel line.

Back