bought a few things for the truck again!!

hemi

Registered
was really wantin black wheels but decided to black some stuff out first, then maybe when i need new tires i will get a nice set of wheels. Picked up a black weatherguard toolbox and ordered a set of nfab nerf steps that have 3 steps per side so i can access the bed/toolbox easier
old box
2010-11-12_17-11-00_466.jpg
pics of new box

251.JPG

253.JPG

254.JPG

255.JPG
sorry about the hayabusa in the background, didn't mean for that to be in there. Here are the steps i ordered tonight to get rid of my typical seen on every truck tube steps lolhttp://www.n-fab.com/products/searchType/vehicleSearch/year/2007/make/Dodge/model/1500/sfID1/67/sfID2/83/sfID3/68/productID/138. Still thinkin about project blackhawk (that's what i'm calling it), but i might have the chrome bumpers line-x'd

251.JPG

253.JPG

254.JPG

255.JPG

gonna work on the small stuff first, then come the rims:laugh:. Was all set to get some nice black offroad wheels, arguin with the wife about it (she thinks it's pointless lol), and started thinkin about how the black wheels would look if all the other stuff i have is chrome. This way if i black out a few pieces at a time, then i can just buy a nice black offroad set of rims/tires and i will be set. The wife hasn't figured out my plan yet, she thinks i gave up on the wheels, this is just the beginning sweetheart:rofl:

Don't buy new rims, powdercoat the stockers gloss black!

Can't wait to see the steps. :beerchug:

Another big thing that looks sweet is to take off your badges on the tailgate, etc and paint them flat or gloss black. It looks awesome and its a cheap, suttle sweetness.

Project Blackhawk, underway.... :laugh:

was thinkin about powdercoatin the rims, still un-sure. Funny u mention the tailgate badges, i wanted to remove them when i took the door/fender badges off. Went to pull the small bighorn badge off the tailgate and realized it was takin some paint with it. The tailgate has been painted and the morons didn't even remove the badges to re-paint. The bighorn badge has been cleared right over

also pretty pricey. Was all set to buy them from nfab directly for about $660 plus shipping!! Found them at streetsideauto.com for $415 shipped:cheerleader:

Looks good so far. If you think that's pricey for steps look into the electric steps. They are awesome but VERY pricey. I love them on mine because they clean up the lines and hide the frame on it.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back