Bought a brand new Yamaha today...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Bought this beautiful new, 2006 TTR-50E, 50cc 4 stroke, 3spd, auto-clutch thumper for my son. We'll be picking him up in Phoenix the 23rd of Dec, for the Christmas visit. Man o man will he be shocked....he's wanted a bike since he was 3 or 4, he's almost 7now. I used to have him ride with me in Hawaii on my KX125, and take him out now and then on the Busa. He knows how to wear the gear and what happens if he dont, not only the possibility of becoming a street sausage, but the off-limits to the bikes. I show him as much video of non-gear accidents (but monitor the extreme gore) as I can. I will have the video setup for when he see's it on Christmas morning, and I'm sure it will get posted. He's such a clown anyway.
This lil bike can pop a wheelie going into 2nd with me on it
smile.gif
Gotta break it in before he starts riding.

Charlie

Cool, Have camera ready and take pics of his face  
wow.gif
 when he sees the bike and then post them  
super.gif

Thats AWESOME!! He is very lucky!! I wish I got stuff like that when I was younger. My kids have no idea how lucky they are to get all of the stuff they do. I never got anything close to a dirt bike or stuff like that. Take pictures!! Way to go Dad!!

beerchug.gif
good deal congrats on the purchase i'm sure he'll love it i know if i got a dirt bike id be in nothing but trouble out here on the farm
argue.gif

Thanks everyone. I never got the dirtbike when I was a kid either...sat around thinking about that one thing to blow his mind away, and it was the bike. So, hopefully he'll find as much fun in it as I've had getting it, and if not, at least we tried. I remind my wife to not let me "that Dad", the one who lives vicariously thru his son, expects him to be a football star or else... If CAT4 becomes the next Bubba Stewart cool, if he rides once and says he'll never do it again I just have to accept that, and get some heavier springs for the TTR50 so it dont collapse with my butt on it
smile.gif

you tha man. Way to go............ now, I have two sons.... to do or not to do! I know your son will have an ear to ear smile for this great gift. I can still remember the feeling I had when my dad pulled in with my 1970 Honda CT 70.

Back