Bought 2012 Limited Edition

12LtdEd

Registered
I bought a new 2012 Limited Edition and am picking it up end of month. Had blk/red '05 and orange/blk '08 before. I saw somewhere Suzuki will send a little tag to bolt on where the two gas tank bolts are and it has your name and the production # of the bike - i guess there were 583 imported to US?

I have an LE and had not heard this. If its true we should get these.

I love my bike, and I am sure you will love yours. I am keeping mine pretty close to stock.
And keeping all the original parts I do upgrade in a box. Even the dual boat anchors.

Enjoy!

i also have never heard of this as i am an original owner of a LE also

Ok guys and gals. The tank badge for LE hayabusas exists, apparently.

2012 Suzuki Hayabusa LE Review - Motorcycle.com

Limited-Edition-Hayabusa-Badge-and-Bag.jpg

Ok, I just got off the phone with Suzuki Corp. They said the dealer should receive the badge back 6-8 weeks after the Warranty is registered with suzuki by your dealer. If your dealer doesn't know anything about this, there is a Suzuki Bulletin about it. They can submit your information for the badge online.

I had no idea. Coolness, thanks OP! That's pretty cool.

Apparently you get a backpack too.

There it is, I remembered seeing this thing somewhere but couldn't remember where - I just called the dealer and he said thios was news to him about this tag.

I remember reading about the badge online, but completely forgot about it. Guess where I'll be tomorrow?

Back