a3644fc7.jpg

003947c2.jpg

c6421b5c.jpg

3419a562.jpg

049c1d9d.jpg

That looks great.To carry off that colour the bike has to have the performance
It does.
Saw one with the Black and green yesterday.Looks very nice as well

Congrats ! I don't think you will have to worry about Zuk coming out with a 3rd gen anytime soon

Wow Taylor, she looks great. Congrats.

Don`t worry about the hatin`. It comes with the territory. They ain`t mad at you, pissed at Suzuki.

I rode all day with taylor yesterday, and must say that thing grew on me more and more all day. I really did not like the green from seeing pictures but after seeing it in person and in the sun I now love it....If I was not so in love with my first gen I would buy one tomorrow!!! The fit and finish was almost unbelievabe for the price range of the bike. I REALLY am hoping for a gen 3 soon......

Hey Tim, good to see you joined up here, some great people, and a few bad seeds like myself:laugh:

Took the reflectors off tonight, waxed her up, clean chain, put throttlemiester on,

Good to go until Brock's exhaust:whistle: and some tuning

That is awesome looking:thumbsup: Damn I need to stop reading this thread...:banghead:
Saying to myself "I love my Suzi" I love my Suzi I will stick with her good or bad I love my Suzi LOL! Help me lord not to cheat on my Busa :please:

That is awesome looking:thumbsup: Damn I need to stop reading this thread...:banghead:
Saying to myself "I love my Suzi" I love my Suzi I will stick with her good or bad I love my Suzi LOL! Help me lord not to cheat on my Busa :please:

Thanks man:thumbsup:, I love Suzuki to, but man did kawsaki do a good job on this bike, it took them awhile to compete with the busa, but they did it, and in my opinion for now have surpassed them.

Competition is a healthy thing for the market.

Thanks all for the compliments , happy camper:cheerleader:

That's one bad machine, my hats off to Kaw they definitely got it right. I saw one in Freedom Cycles wouldn't mind having one next to the Busa. Congrats on your new missle.

I had the exact opposite reaction... Demo days at a dealership yesterday. I rode the new beast. I wasn't impressed. The bars where higher and wider, but the pegs where higher than my buell pegs and were in an awkward position for me. Also I thought I'd love the gauge cluster but didn't. My biggest problem is how smooth it was. It seems to lack "soul" like the cbr1100xx if you've ever ridden one. Just too smooth for me. I like some of the rawness of the busa. Bikes in general. Now on a side note, I rode the C14 concours and completely fell in love. Almost went over numbers to trade the busa. Almost. Here is a pic of the 14 I rode. Taylor I'm not trying to take anything away from your post here, but thought I'd share my view of it. Also I was only on the bike for like 15 minutes. Lol.

View attachment 242218

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The C14 is a brilliant bike and a stunner in red like my '09 :laugh: However you will miss your Hayabusa if you get one.

Congrats ! I don't think you will have to worry about Zuk coming out with a 3rd gen anytime soon
I've heard through pretty trustworthy dealership sources that there may not be a busa at all in a couple more model years. It seem the busa and 1000 (especially the busa) are stalling out on sales due to price, and in the 1000's case, a lack of tech advancement. I was told that it had been mentioned the busa platform might be used for a sport tourer, connie 14 style. I guess that market is doing better than others. This combo suzi/kawi/yamaha dealership isn't going to carry anymore busa's or 14's on the floor, they'll be an order item only. And from what I was told suzi plans to put most of the new developement into the 1000 to bring it back strong into the game.
This is all talk of course, but I tend to believe these chaps, I've known them for years, ride with a couple sometimes, bought bikes from them, and they're not the type to say stuff for the hell of it. They did say it wasn't confirmed, just inside rumours.

Back