Bossnoss on a busa?

turboDS1300

Registered
Ok, I'm sure many haven't heard of this kit before because it was designed initially for 2 stroke sleds and quads. However, I ran it on my 800 mod sled this winter and it worked great. So, I'm running a 2005 Busa in a quad chassis with individual filters (no airbox). I'll be throwing a 100 shot (25 hp/cyl) with 4 fuel dumps (1/cyl). This kit works by splicing fuel off the gas line after the pump and sending it through a regulator before dumping it into each intake boot. The nozzles run into each filter. Stock Busa fuel pump is 43psi I believe and I think it should hold because nitrous pulls are to be no longer than 4-5 seconds at the MOST. I plan on just using it to get out of the hole primarily for sand drags. I'm sure I haven't supplied anywhere near enough info for most ppl on here so here is the website: http://www.bossseats.com/bossnoss/index.htm and you can check it out and see what you think. I have two 2.5lb bottles mounted on the rear bumper, but I'm sure they will drain quickly (they always do...LOL). Thanks for your time!

Ive insalled alot of those kits on sleds and they work great and it would work even better on a bike running 43psi of fuel pressure all of the NOS set ups i run i use 43psi and i come off the Busa fuel rail or a tank in back of bike with c16 in it with pump gas in the tank,whats cool about this system is that the NOS pressure is constant 285psi going in the motor going threw a 1/8 line then you ajust your varable fuel jet to set your air/fuel its that easy if you want more power go to 3/16 line and 500psi and ajust your varable fuel jet and dont worry about bottle pressure it dosnt matter its all done at the regulater where it matters,why control your pressure at the bottle when you can do it at the nozzle???

once again burt you have to show off all your knowledge at once you can spread it out over a few posts haha later:D

Back