Boss Hoss burnout 502 big block

Cool bikes for a novelty. Heavy as lead and oh my the heat they put off!!!

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

first time i saw one of these was at Chris's haya in the hills,,, igotta say pretty awesome!!

I always wondered what was the cruising range of those bikes :laugh:

My old Monte carlo got like 8 mpg with the 454, had a heavy right foot :whistle:

Bike is lighter but the fuel tank is smaller so I am guessing if you have to heavy of a wrist you may not make it to the next gas station on some of those country roads with a little more distance between fuel stops

Pushing that bigboy to the next fuel stop is not an option :laugh:

I talked with a guy in Tn one day that was on one. His had the 350 Chevy motor and I believe he said an 8 gallon tank. He averaged less than 20 mpgs if my memory is not failing me.

I talked with a guy in Tn one day that was on one. His had the 350 Chevy motor and I believe he said an 8 gallon tank. He averaged less than 20 mpgs if my memory is not failing me.

Yep thats correct as far as the info posted on their website. I talked to a guy at Daytona bike week one time and he was not getting even near that.
But hey, if he can afford the $40,000 - $70,000 for the new models, then he can afford not to b***h about gas milage :laugh:

Back