Boss calls employee's wife to explain his firing..

hast to be fake.

But is hilarious!!  
super.gif

I wonder how many people end it early before the brother punch line.
laugh.gif

I remember that making the rounds several years ago (2001), it was a radio show, where they call and pull pranks. As I recall, back then it was advertised as being real. The version that I had heard had all the lead in where the husband and the DJ were setting it all up, then they called. She was going to be given some type of prize or something...

But the real question is... Did she sleep with his brother
tounge.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 22 2006,09:57) I remember that making the rounds several years ago (2001), it was a radio show, where they call and pull pranks.  As I recall, back then it was advertised as being real.  The version that I had heard had all the lead in where the husband and the DJ were setting it all up, then they called.  She was going to be given some type of prize or something...
I remember it too. They had played it on one of the local radio shows here in Indianapolis. I think it took place in Detroit or Chicago. I think it ended up in some sort of lawsuit. I remember it being pretty big news back then! But there was a lot more prior to calling the wife and some more after she made the comment about the brother.

Back