Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
b50f2731.jpg

07bf5398.jpg

06a5f22e.jpg

:drool:

Dangit!
The new 'username' area is taking up too much space left of pics and causing them to get cut off. :(

And how much is it being sold for over MSRP?

The a-holes in this area arent selling them for less than MSRP +$30k....

Msrp + $30k wow! This car will go out at msrp no addendum.
Most sorry for any idiot paying $70 for one :(

Can't see that kind of $$ for a Mustang. The dealer here got one of the black Boss 302s. They had an auction with 5 pre-qualified buyers and it sold for an undisclosed amount. So I was told anyways.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Can't see that kind of $$ for a Mustang. The dealer here got one of the black Boss 302s. They had an auction with 5 pre-qualified buyers and it sold for an undisclosed amount. So I was told anyways.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

From what I understand, thats how they are running all the sales of the Leguna Seca

Once it gets to the Corvette Z-06 price, it would be much better to get the Corvette. If they sold for what they were supposed to they would still be very expensive but at least not priced to rape everyone. Anything over MSRP is CRAZY!!

They all use chinese crap now a days.Mainly the plastic components like intakes and valve covers.That coyote motor is quite impressive.412 NA HP.Kinda like the Ford GT 40 that was auctioned off for an undisclosed amount.Its all hype.

as anti ford as i am, i have been in love with the stangs for the past few years, the new front ends just look mean!!

keep telling myself i gotta wait till the trucks paid off

From what I understand, thats how they are running all the sales of the Leguna Seca

Where are all these idiot buyers? Because at %25 of gross profit I could be a happy camper.
Snakers I've got two Lagunas ordered for folks and both were sold at msrp, nothing over. There is a dealer five miles south of me who's asking $10k over but all theirs are still unsold. All of our alotment is spoken for.

On the Boss $43k is a very reasonable price. Solid built motor with numerous forged components the Gt doesn't have and making a conservative 440hp is a deal! The Lagunas came in just under $50k which is still less than a Shelby and much more desirable of a car due to limited numbers.

Kinda like the Ford GT 40 that was auctioned off for an undisclosed amount.Its all hype.

My source for that was the parts manager at the dealer that sold it. Whether he has a reason for hype or not is beyond me.

Blanca- Long Lewis Ford Muscle Shoals Al. All the GT500s they have had were msrp+15k clearly marked on the window as limited availability market adjustment. None lasted more than a few days.

$15k over! KaaaaRazy! There is a Black on Black 2012 sitting ten feet from my office anyone could buy for msrp plus tax,tag and fee.

$15k over! KaaaaRazy! There is a Black on Black 2012 sitting ten feet from my office anyone could buy for msrp plus tax,tag and fee.

theres one born every minute. all of our local dealers i know of sell all these limited cars at msrp, even when they had the ford gt's they sold them at sticker. he sold his redfire 04 vert cobra back in 05 with 10k or so miles for 21k. couldnt find that car today for that money very easily.

My local Ford dealer will sell the Boss for MSRP. The Recaro's SUCK for a streetcar seat unless your an oompa loompa or small person equivalent. LOL Love that Comp Orange.

Back