Boring Pics of my Bike.

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Just got done Riding, Need to clean her up, She was a bit Dirty :laugh:

I Did not forget about first first Girl, She park in the Trailer..

P1060102.jpg

P1060103.jpg

P1060105.jpg

P1060107.jpg

P1060108.jpg

That is a great looking bike. I would love to own one.

By the way, those are some mighty big chicken strips to have on a 425lb fire breathing corner carver. :poke::poke:

Bike looks great, if your keeping the stock pipe, look into the tec bike cat cover, installed one about a month ago and looks great, covers that ugly ass cat.

That is a great looking bike. I would love to own one.

By the way, those are some mighty big chicken strips to have on a 425lb fire breathing corner carver. :poke::poke:

I just have 100 miles on the 2ct, I just replaced the conti got just 2400 out of them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I just have 100 miles on the 2ct, I just replaced the conti got just 2400 out of them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

In that case you are excused from "failure to use as intended." I wished I lived closer I would volunteer to make them go away for you.

I am really surprised that Bagster makes a tank bag system for that bike. It's not really a bike that I would consider to have a big market for a "Bagster" system.

Ok please don't take this the wrong way but does the front of that bike look like this :stoopid: to anyone else but me?

Not calling it that just that the pic from the front reminded me of that smiley and they kinda look the same :)

It is an awesome bike and bimmer did well with it. Nobody else offers 3/36 warranty with roadside assistance. Got to give them credit. They did it right.

Ok please don't take this the wrong way but does the front of that bike look like this :stoopid: to anyone else but me?

Not calling it that just that the pic from the front reminded me of that smiley and they kinda look the same :)

It is an awesome bike and bimmer did well with it. Nobody else offers 3/36 warranty with roadside assistance. Got to give them credit. They did it right.

That is the only part of that bike that I don't like. Left and right side fairings are different too...

In that case you are excused from "failure to use as intended." I wished I lived closer I would volunteer to make them go away for you.

I am really surprised that Bagster makes a tank bag system for that bike. It's not really a bike that I would consider to have a big market for a "Bagster" system.

I dont think Loomis fits in the "not used as intended bunch..Ive ridden with him..or ok he waited for me alot:rofl::rofl:

Back