Bored with cow tipping

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
So now Smart Cars?

People Are Tipping Smart Cars in San Francisco - Hot Rod Magazine Blog

smart car.jpg

I think Smart cars are useless, but I don't see the humor in a tipped Smart car...

How would you feel if your Busa was tipped all because somebody thought it was funny?

I wonder if some people think of a smart car as a motorcycle with a roof. :rofl:

Being so small many motorcycles could probably carry as much as a smart car. :thumbsup:

Same number of people, right?

I'll bet the smart car can't trailer anything. But we have all seen a motorcycle with a trailer behind it, right?

While I can appreciate the humor that can be found in this spectacle, consider this. Those vehicles are each the hard earned property of individuals, many of whom would have a tough time financially if such a thing happened.

Even more relevant for us: How much easier would it be for the same punks to dump our motorcycles.

In a related story, here in the Bay Area, there was an entire community that woke up one morning to find that dozens of vehicles had their windows smashed to varying degrees, either with rocks, stones, bricks, etc.

I, for one, find less and less humor in this story the more I think about it. In the end, this is no different than any other form of stealing from the owners. Except that instead of just stealing cash, it would also leave many without transportation.

Conclusion: This is NOT funny.

Just my :2cents:

I think it's fair to say that the moment you sign the papers on a new smart car, you're simultaneously giving up your rights to any dignity you might have previously enjoyed on the American roadway. But.. this here, in all likelihood, is going to involve the victim missing work, necessitating a meet with their insurance adjuster, paying a deductible, along with hiked rates, a tow truck, a professional body man and mechanic.. etc.. There's a difference between humor and vandalism, and this is the latter..

Back in the day we used to get a few guys and move our buddies early eighties four bangers around from one spot to another, place them in different, or humorous positions, but never any physical damage. That's were the humor ends, and the malice begins.

While I can appreciate the humor that can be found in this spectacle, consider this. Those vehicles are each the hard earned property of individuals, many of whom would have a tough time financially if such a thing happened.

Even more relevant for us: How much easier would it be for the same punks to dump our motorcycles.

In a related story, here in the Bay Area, there was an entire community that woke up one morning to find that dozens of vehicles had their windows smashed to varying degrees, either with rocks, stones, bricks, etc.

I, for one, find less and less humor in this story the more I think about it. In the end, this is no different than any other form of stealing from the owners. Except that instead of just stealing cash, it would also leave many without transportation.

Conclusion: This is NOT funny.

Just my :2cents:

+1

Lance: Still got your Malibu?

Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent: ****ing keyed it.

Lance: Oh, man, that's ****ed up.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of **** ****ed with it.

Lance: They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ******* doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

Lance: What a ****er!

Vincent: What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

Lance: You don't do it.

Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Back