Bored Offline PS3

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Any updates on the downed network situation? I see no ETA posted anywhere...

Last I read was "before the end of the month" so it could still be a long wait.

I bought the new Mortal Kombat and am dieing to whoop some tale online.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, Im sure it must suck with the online being down :poke:. I thought it was back up by now

Here's what you need to do, there is a workaround, its been working for me this whole time. I was only telling people in PM's for fear of getting in trouble, but I'll share here anyway.

Go out to the store and buy an Xbox360. You won't regret it, and the online is better anyway.
There you go, enjoy your gaming again..

:beerchug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: what's your gamer tag or you play call of duty? hit me up sometime, my tag is the same as on here:thumbsup:

Here's what you need to do, there is a workaround, its been working for me this whole time. I was only telling people in PM's for fear of getting in trouble, but I'll share here anyway.

Go out to the store and buy an Xbox360. You won't regret it, and the online is better anyway.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: what's your gamer tag or you play call of duty? hit me up sometime, my tag is the same as on here:thumbsup:

Bots 187 Haven't been on in a while though. I'm hoping to get back into it here soon. As the weather gets nicer, its tough to stay in and play video games for me.. :whistle:

It crossed my mind...my wife mentioned getting the 360 with the kinect thing but I'm like I've got ALL these games for the PS3 so I bought another unit...

Now I've been kinda bored with the PS3, just sold off about 15 of my games on Ebay for about $6.00 each. After fees probably got about $3.50 for them :banghead:

Kinda wished I would have tried out the 360, oh well

PS3 for life~!!~ YEAH~!!~ Branded and tattooed

This.........
935aaa97.jpg

Friggin' Sucks!

Back