BoostBySmith vs Raptor shift light

AsleepAtTheTree

Registered
Which light has a better install, fit and operation

Or would this be more of a personal preference thing

Is there a popular choice amongst the forum
:race:

I use a Dyna shift minder. I know, you didn't ask about them, but I thought I would give you some input. Not cheap, but easy to install and set, and dead reliable.

Thank you, it may be a better option than what i was looking at

What's differences does the shift minder include compared to the ones I mentioned

We stock and sell the Raptor lights, both the regular shift light, and the shift/launch light. The launch light also has a trigger that will auto shift your air shifter. These lights work great. Greg (Boost by Smith) makes a great light also, take a look at both, sort of a preference thing . . .

We stock and sell the Raptor lights, both the regular shift light, and the shift/launch light. The launch light also has a trigger that will auto shift your air shifter. These lights work great. Greg (Boost by Smith) makes a great light also, take a look at both, sort of a preference thing . . .

Thanks powerhouse, I've taken a look at both but seems they are very similar...only difference I can tell is different light styles and kit configuration

What different preferences can u point out
Does one install easier than the other or....

Thank you

The Raptor is a stand alone setup. On a Gen 1, it uses the unused euro connector near the right front blinker for power, and takes it's rpm signal from behind the tach . . . simple. The launch has two extra wires - one that goes to the speed sensor, and the other can be used to trigger anything at the shift point, like an air shifter. . .

IMG_0317.JPG

Back