boost on a stock engine?

Where are the videos of this nasty bike already???? The suspense has built for like a year since purchase!
its done..... I had some small other things done and I'm just waiting on a battery.... running perfect.... its with frank now.... and I'm not gonna update the whole world on the bike... if anyone wants to know details they can pm me and ask like a gentleman.

Ohhhhh okay don’t let the whole world know but you’re the first to blow up someone’s post on voodoo exhaust or anything turbo. Okay dude. :fire:

Especially publicity blowing up some of mine saying I should thank ppl for saving me a motor? Like wtf dude. You spent like 40g on this bike. Don’t expect people not to roast you when you say you haven’t rode it

Especially publicity blowing up some of mine saying I should thank ppl for saving me a motor? Like wtf dude. You spent like 40g on this bike. Don’t expect people not to roast you when you say you haven’t rode it
I didn't spend anywhere near that.... ure simply wrong.... u don't know what ure talking about...... and as far as me saying u should send a shout out to someone for CATCHING a problem that could have MELTED ure bike.. that's just good sense isn't it? I know if I had a problem with my bike and it was almost missed.... u know what.... nevermind... u don't get it.... good luck.

Take that puppy to the drag strip & lay down some numbers ~ somebody there will record it for you on YouTube *

honestly.. I'm not gonna constantly beat the d-poop outta this bike.... it WILL be well known in the 12601 area... but its just because there are a lot of high hp street cars here... I'm gonna park it at dunkin donuts at 2am every other saturday... and just try to fish.. I already seen a Hennessey viper... two modded ford gts.... and these kids have ALOT of faith in these cars.... I just wanna crush the rich kids... been waiting a long time to play this game at this level... I don't have 100k to mod a GTR....... but I'm gonna try to get gods work done with an old hayabusa,

Back