boost on a stock engine?

Certainly not here, seemed real big a minute ago. Lots of stations don’t carry it now. It’s rare enough that I wouldn’t risk it. Make plenty of power on 91, or 93.

E85 ??? poop I run Rec90 down here in the keys--- Zero Alcohol . Guess if you tuned to that 85 and have injectors that can flow the extra you might as well. but 85 today what tomorrow. I think E85 will not stick around, No reason for it, by the time batteries come around regular unleaded will be rarely used let alone E85

"I think E85 will not stick around" ..... I don't know about that. Currently, our 87 octane is 2.99 a gallon with E85 being 1.97 per gallon. You typically loose 20-22% of your mpg using E85, which puts the equivalent cost right at 2.40. almost a 60 cent per gallon savings.

yeah right... battery operated cars and bikes..... gotta plug em in to use them... and let them charge... who the hell even wants that???????????????? so I guess we all will have to buy two cars and 2 motorcycles.. just in case... GTFOH
Don’t remember what the brand was but there is a dirt bike the giant battery pulls in and out so you take 10 batteries to ride. Lol

Back