boost by Smith nitrous harness

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Is anybody running a boost by Smith nitrous harness with a 2 dial progressive controller. If so how do I wire it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! !

I believe there is an illustration on Boost's site showing what goes where. If not just shoot him an email directly and I'm sure he'll give you all the info you need. His customer support is top notch!! He's always responded back and answered all my questions pertaining 2 his products

I run his setup but never ran it with a progressive. At 65hp I didn't think it was necessary. All in 2nd gear and up.

I ran the harness and progressed it thru the ecu. It was a dry 50 shot with no problems.
How did you progress it through the ecu. His kit only give you the ability to turn it on and off at desired rpm. Not specify how much can be sprayed for a period of time up to 100%

Lol try launching at the track with a 50 shot all at once. That's why I need a progressive.

I have used 50hp in 1st gear.....but with a 6" stretch and Shinko. No biggie there but when I was SWB, I sharted just a bit from a good hard launch then seeing 12 O'clock suddenly.....

If I launch in first with the nitrous all my bike does is spin. And I'm about 6.5" over and shinko 003 u soft tires. I have absolutely no traction problems on motor only and cut 1.5-.7 60'

I have a shock that made a huge difference. Took a little tweaking and practice to get it almost perfect. I was also 285lbs suited then so the extra weight probably didn't hurt.

Lol I was about the same weight. I have lost about 20#'s now for this season. But I'm still on a stock shock with upgraded spring to compensate for the stretch

Back