Boost by Smith Flash tool for sale

c10

Registered
Never used , but from what I have been told will not connect to later ABS birds without a different yosh plug . My bird is a 2014 already flashed . I bought it for just in case
reasons . I sent a E mail to boost by smith asking about plug , but was never answered .

$140 to your door USPS priority shipping in US only .
DSC_3067.JPG

c10

Registered
don't take this wrong but check the email address on greg. he always answers

GREG@BOOSTBYSMITH.COM

Good day Sir . I acquired one of your flash boxes from a ORG member in the UK . I don't think I'll ever use it , and another member was looking for one . I offered to sell my unit to him . Some one else said that it might need a adapter for 2013 models , and up . may I send you a picture to know sir ? I want end user to have all parts . I do have the disk / ecu software , and 2 wire ecu jumper .
Thank you for your time .
Ph # if needed 832-641-6865

What was sent on June 1st

c10

Registered
Hey mate would you ship to Australia
Cheers
Honestly I would prefer not to due to paper work / shipping costs ( got burned on a Canada shipment )
I do know that getting items like this is difficult over there or so I have heard . Maybe we an work something out . PM a address so we can see exactly what it would cost to ship overseas .

Mythos

Registered
I received an email response from Greg Smith about 18 months ago. I seem to recall that he indicated he might be hard to get ahold of because he was very busy. I hope he's still around and will be able to participate more on forum someday soon.

ali123

Registered
Honestly I would prefer not to due to paper work / shipping costs ( got burned on a Canada shipment )
I do know that getting items like this is difficult over there or so I have heard . Maybe we an work something out . PM a address so we can see exactly what it would cost to ship overseas .
I use online pharmacies based in India and other places... NEVER had a problem with EMS... I use priority express.... food for thought.... always clears customs before others and arrives within a week... dont take a chance by not going express... ure item could sit in an OUTSIDE container for a month while customs takes their time....

Hey mate
PM sent ...don’t worry if it’s to much trouble for you
Cheers

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
Wish this for sale earlier. I needed it to get my bike tuned
It's not needed for a tune, anyone who can dyno tune with Ecu Editor already has this.
They will also have the 2 wire jumper to install on the bike.
The jumper is not needed if you are not dyno tuning with Ecu Editor, as the ecu can be removed and connected to a bench flasher, and the bike's air/fuel dyno tuned with a power commander.

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
Without a dyno, the parts for sale above will let you do the following.
Turn PAIR valve on/off
Adjust fans on/off temp in 5 degree incraments
Adjust secondary throttle plates(stp's)opening rate
Adjust stp fueling( using what fuel is already available, not the air/fuel ratio, that is dyno or datalog only)
Adds more lower rpm timing, and removes top speed limiter
Fuel soft cut turned off(conservative rev limiter) and rpm raised by 600.
Fuel hard cut remains, so you do have a rev limiter(hardcut red line can be raises to 12,500 if the engine is built to handle it, but the bike would need a dyno for that anyway)
Bking guages turned on, to flash a Bking as an unrestricted Busa(ecu's are 100% physically the same, only the bin files are different)
And a couple other features.
They are over $200 new, so $140 is a great deal.
I belive Dennis has done more non dyno Ecu Editor adjustments than most, on his drag Busas, so he can provide more insight.
And, a -1 front, or +3 rear sprocket moves the rpm's into a more responsive part of the powerband, and if you like agressive low rpm grunt, compliments the above flash nicely.
Someone please buy this so C10 can buy more titanium nuts and bolts for his ultra light Busa.