Bonneville salt flats "speed week"

t5stang91

Registered
Is anyone in the area riding out to watch or know of anyone participating? I am leaving Thursday morning with 1 other guy and heading out. we will be staying in Grantsville most of the weekend and a couple days during the week but definately be on the salt Saturday and Sunday- possibly Monday depending on how much other riding we are wanting to do. Just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up. Should be leaving 4:30am thursday and end the day in Cheyenne WY or around there. Finish it up Friday.

Cheyenne is only about a 30 minute ride from me. Was thinking it would be easy to hook up and have some grub.

i am not sure what time we will be getting around the area, possibly later around 8pm. leaving here at 4:30 am if i can get to sleep, stupid 2nd shift hours. 955 miles from here to cheyenne. pm me your number if you want and i can let you know when we are getting in the vacinity if the time works out for yu , mybe we can meet up..

Just met up with these guys in Cheyenne for dinner. They had put in 950 miles and were going strong :).

It was great to meet you guys, thanks for waiting l eat for me to get up there.

Shiny side up for the rest of the ride and don't forget the pictures.

Back