Bolt on extensions

1313R

Registered
Does anyone on the board use the bolt on swingarm extentions? If so, do you like? Dislike? Pros and or cons? Anyone with pictures of them installed? Thanks.

My dad and brother have been using them on their turbo drag busa for a few years now. really helped drop the e.t. plus you can always switch back to stock wheelbase if you want. Also saw a guy with his welded on, looked trick but takes away the conversion back option. The bike handles different with the longer wheelbase but as long as you keep the extensions' bolts tight you should not have problems with them. good luck

I use them on my gsxr1000 loved them so much had to design a 5"+ tribal chain guard to match my stock one. Ive had no problems with them lowered 1/4 mile times and gives you a mean stance. Brian www.alteredchrome.com

Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_2003_0201Image0040.JPG

I have them on mine and have not had a problem with them. I just had them tig welded in before I had them chrome dipped.

Thanks for the info fellas. Sorry it's been awhile in replying. My back can only handle so long in the computer seat right now. Thanks again.

Back