Bohn Body Armor

Fly-nn-Busa

Registered
Anyone have experience with Bohn Body Armor, particularly the pants? They look like a good alternative to dedicated motorcycle pants, and would (if they do what they say) make jeans as safe as motorcycle pants. Their other products look good as well - I just wondered if they're as good as they look.

Any input would be appreciated.

The only problem I have is I ordered some gear from them.. like 5 months ago. they said it was on back order and should be here in Septermber.

I still have not got the gear. I have called them a few times and they keep pushing the date back.

The last I called was 2 weeks ago, they said the gear should be in around December.

My first oder for any of their equipment. Good thing I dont NEED it and that I am very patient. otherwise I would be pissed

I suspect some of the delay is from soldiers and others ordering stuff and sending it overseas....I've heard some friends say that guys in their units wear that kinda stuff in addition to their normal gear while in Iraq. But I would think they could fill orders faster than 7 months
wow.gif

Back