Body By Jake

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
OK, I didn't think I could top seeing/hearing the turbine bike yesterday, but this comes close.

I woke up this morning a little early, so I was chillin in the bed with the TV on in the background. There was an Infomercial playing. It was Body By Jake doing his thing, selling the Total Gym (I think). Anyway, he is rambling on about how this gym system could be used to build up your entire body including the toe nails. Then he proceeded to introduce  a guest star to validate how good the product is.

Well unless I am mistaken the guest star was none other than our very own Hayabusa.org celebrity, Kent, or shall I say HAWAIIBUSA!  I was half asleep so I am only 85% sure. But Jake went on to tell how Kent set the record for surfing the tallest wave in history or something like that, and I jumped out of bed! There he was working out on this machine, and it looked like all the effort was in keeping it from falling apart. But I must say that the young man looked good. Sorry Stunnah, but I gotta give it to the ~50 year old stud!  
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Kent you are the man...can't wait to toast you at Laguna! Are you moving to California to star in the next Gidget movie?

Captain, if I get Kent to pose with a .org T-Shirt, will I get a free one?
cool.gif

Anyway, Hawaii, please verify that I am correct, that it was you. Otherwise, I just wasted 5 minutes writing this.

Thinker

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

NOW I FEEL STUPID...KENT SAYS IT WASN'T HIM! I AM NOW GOING TO BE WATCHING INFOMERCIALS TILL I FIND OUT WHO IT WAS.

My apologies everyone!

Don't sweat it Thinker. You were talkin' about your age and how it felt to get old in a previous post and I guess like they say: "The eyes are the first to go".

Brian

ooooooooooooohhh.....maybe that's why Thinker called me a young man.......

But I'm gonna keep smart aleck comments to a minimum, cause Thinker might be kinda old but he's kinda swole too.
muscle.gif

I met thinker once... not one to mess with, but his back is hurt a bit right now...

what is it with you guys and your backs? Thinker, STUNNAH, and you Higg??
I was at a stop light on a freeway off-ramp and got rear-ended by a guy doing 60mph. 8 months of therapy and my back is in better shape now than ever!!!
biggrin.gif
muscle.gif

NOW I FEEL STUPID...KENT SAYS IT WASN'T HIM! I AM NOW GOING TO BE WATCHING INFOMERCIALS TILL I FIND OUT WHO IT WAS.

My apologies everyone!
OK...honest mistake...nothing to do with the eyes. I didn't really know what Kent looks like, but know he is a big time surfer..read that article about him. Apparently, the guy on the show was named Ken Bradshaw and is also a big time surfer. Like I said, I was half asleep and it sounded like Kent to me...

Sure is a lot of
muscle.gif
going on in here and "STUNNAH" ain't been around...You guys wouldn't be trying to
muscle.gif
ole "STUNNAH" out the picture...HMMMM..."STUNNAH" must give some thought to this...

muscle.gif

Lost the old post, asked Hawaii about this, think he said, he has surfed a 35 footer? This ain't Hawaii.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post & thoughts Thinker. But I am as about as famous as I wanna be. ( But I could definately use the Rich in Rich & Famous ... )  
biggrin.gif
Oh and I've seen Brawshaw around I think I used to own one of his boards. He's about 9 years older than me I hope I am in as good of shape as him when I hit 50.

Pict0052.JPG

Once upon a time, did you post a link to an article about Ken or yourself?

That might clear up my confusion.

Thiunker

Kent, Now please tell me I am not crazy. Don't worry about what. Just tell me I am not crazy. I need a reality check every once and a while.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back