Body Armore

SANDFLEA85

Registered
I just bought this for the summer,gonna wear it under a long sleeve shirt ,also got some elbow/forearm armore. I cant take another summer rideing in leather.I just got a Leather Komodo jacket before the end of last yr,will definately wear it when its not 90 degrees out,but i dont enjoy the ride when im sweating like a pig.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details....62.html

I've got something similar. Love it.

That Alpinestars one used to be long sleeves with padding and plates in there too. There are several mfrs out there now that make these things.....unfortunately (for you) they are nearly half as much money. You will like it though. Just remember gear is a personal decision, like a helmet....so many people will say you're crazy.

I just bought the long sleeve version from New Enough. Looks like it'll be good for Phoenix this summer.

looks kinda like the stuff ya wear for Moto X, I'm gonna have to check it out looks like a good alternative to a jacket.

got my Power-Ranger suit from SIXSIXONE its decent, but definitely only for long rides-taking it on/off is a royal PITA with the cross-zip front but makes for more solid chest protection than the A-stars n others w/the spilt chest protectors...n Im more worried about my moobs than the time it takes me to get the sooper-suit off
cool.gif

the new version for '08 looks even sicker...if i can get mine sold, Im getn a new one this season for sure.
beerchug.gif

got my Power-Ranger suit from SIXSIXONE its decent, but definitely only for long rides-taking it on/off is a royal PITA with the cross-zip front but makes for more solid chest protection than the A-stars n others w/the spilt chest protectors...n Im more worried about my moobs than the time it takes me to get the sooper-suit off
cool.gif

the new version for '08 looks even sicker...if i can get mine sold, Im getn a new one this season for sure.
beerchug.gif
Got an email:The Alpinestar was out of stock and not available until july!!

so I ck'd out the one you mentioned and just ordered it,looks sweet.gonna wear it UNDER some oversized motox shirts

Back