Board down

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry guys, I could tell you that it wasa network glitch or something but that would not be the truth... Lets just say rebooting the server is OK as long as there is not a CD in the drive to boot from..... Ok were back again !!

Captain

Captain - don't worry about it. You've created an outstanding website and message board. I've very much enjoyed this format that allows the members to be themselves. I can't speak for everyone, but I really appreciate this opportunity to learn so much about my motorcycle and other Busa riders and to put in my 2 cents worth when I can.

Chitt Capt. dont sweat it, for all you have done we can let this one go
wink.gif
, hey by the way what the heck does that mean??? and yes I read what Narc, said it was
lachen011.gif

this is a squirrrel, I put the thing there so that when someone does something really stupid Like leaving a cd in the tray you can identify them as a squirrel. I know its sounds a little red neckish but that is what we call people here somtimes that act a little off..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (Ninja Eater @ July 12 2002, 07:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gee Frank did you have a CD in the server also.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Well for those of you that don't know, or have yet to figure it out, the hayabusa.org & psychobike.com sites are on the same server.

So when the switch has been flipped here, it has also been flipped on My site as well.

Btw, captain has done a SUPER job with both of these sites!
aktion033.gif

biggrin.gif

Back