BMWs S1000RR DYNO

btw, that Akra dyno chart smells weird. :whistle: the numbers don't jive at the 5252 rpm mark. Torque and hp has to intersect at this point. looks like hp is around 55 but torque is >80... :poke::laugh::moon:

notice on the power house dyno chart they both are around 60 at that rpm...

Last edited:
82 foot vs. 113 tq of a Busa. Which posterior of yours would you rather be on?

:moon: You see a pimp pull here? Get out da way, here comes 82 pounds of flat chew lance see that dyno graph? Stock; gives you so much bottom and now that pipe lags behind is did you find that pimple yet? It's getting cold back dare.

2_bmw_s1000_rr_2010_bel.jpg

this next to my busa would be nice...........:bowdown:

It is a nice looking bike, aside from the funny eye look, but it certainly isn't targeting the Busa.....it's a GSXR 1000 competitor so why we are comparing it to our bikes I am not too sure....if you just worry about the 1/4 times then buy a turbo and spank it. It doesn't look too aero to me so the top speed isn't gonna come into play I don't think.

A Busa, Gen II, would destroy this bike unless there are turns. HP sells motors, torque WINS races.

i beg to differ on price, my buddy just got one and they are $24,000 big ones...the color scheme here is $800 more....for that i can get two busas... , they are beautifull bikes though......

Last edited:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: That thing is awesome...

That front end I still find hideous, can't get past the headlights :laugh:

Igotto agree with you but after test riding one i didnt care about that front end . i went home ,got on my beautiful 103 screaming eagle f/boyand 5 hours later came home w/my new rr being that i rarly rode the harley i found it to be a good trade,ive put more miles on my rr in one month than my harleyin 2 years,no long distance runs400-500miles buta 200mile ride ,no problem,im 5"11 .220lbs.

i beg to differ on price, my buddy just got one and they are $24,000 big ones...the color scheme here is $800 more....for that i can get two busas... , they are beautifull bikes though......

I don't know what to say....My fully loaded s1krr with Akro bolt on, dark smoke double bubble windscreen, sliders and spools from the dealer was no where near that much.

I went with thunder grey metallic so no upcharge for color.

Back