BMW on Chase Camera Barber Oct 2011

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
I passed this BMW at around the 5 min mark tipping into the museum turn. He was just rolling along, and it seemed like he said "oh no you didn't". We lined up many times on the front straight and coming out of turn 5 and the chicane. That BMW IS fast, but the 07 GSXR does't ever get walked by that thing. I'd love to try my hand on one...

Anyway, at the last lap he takes the outside line and will not concede to the inside line so I let him take it. I talked to the guy later on. Didn't have much to say. Oh, well we had fun for sure. I'll post the one with me chasing him most of a session when I get it uploaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you get over 17 minutes to load?

Is this the guy with the green metalflake BMW? I saw a lot of this video this is the one that I'm filming where Felix was following me?

Didn't do anything. Youtube just let me do it?

Yep that is the one...

How did you get over 17 minutes to load?

Is this the guy with the green metalflake BMW? I saw a lot of this video this is the one that I'm filming where Felix was following me?

It looked like he finally found the throttle just after the 8 minute mark. You had superior lines through the turns and it was killing his performance. Once he got up behind you and could follow your line, he improved a lot. If you had switched bikes you would have left him in the dirt. You were the superior rider that day! Nice video.

Well I hope you're happy. Now I'm gonna need a bigger helmet. :)

It looked like he finally found the throttle just after the 8 minute mark. You had superior lines through the turns and it was killing his performance. Once he got up behind you and could follow your line, he improved a lot. If you had switched bikes you would have left him in the dirt. You were the superior rider that day! Nice video.

Great footage, makes me really mis the track.

Question, I see some of the riders have kick-stands, I removed mine but it can be a hassle sometimes. Did you leave yours on the bike?

Yea kickstands are allowed with STT. No need to remove them. That would be a PITA!

Great footage, makes me really mis the track.

Question, I see some of the riders have kick-stands, I removed mine but it can be a hassle sometimes. Did you leave yours on the bike?

Back