BlueHaya Pics From Eureka

Thanks for sharing the great pictures! :thumbsup: I had a blast and it was great to meet you and everyone else! I hope to see you all again next year!

it was great to see you two again...thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug:

Awesome photos, Rodney! Very good color contrasts and choice of venues! Really enjoyed meeting you guys and look forward to another star studded event soon...Have a Great Summer! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

great pics Rod! Hope to get another bike and make one of those trips in the future!

Just so beautiful, really nice pics. Glad all of you had a great time, I just love the pics,really awesome. You guys/gals are just the best.. Thanks for sharing.Now if I could just figure out how to make that pic of all the bikes lined up, my screen saver.. ;) Thanks again for sharing your pics..

Those are great pics, it was good time hangin' out and riding with ya:bowdown::thumbsup:and that last half of the ride on Sat. was a total blast:thumbsup:having that much fun should be illegal:whistle::laugh: cant wait til next time, I hope you both have a great summer:beerchug:

+1,000,000 !!!!! :thumbsup:

Great pics Rodney! The flower pics have color that just jumps off of the screen!:thumbsup: It was great to spend some time with you two.

Back