Bluegauges.com

Destin07

Registered
My friend and I are trying to get out gauges done by bluegauges.com but we cannot get ahold of these people. Anybody know whats up or if they are out of business

Scott is a very good person to deal with... I'm sure it will work out in the end.

Scott has fixed me up a couple times.. +1 on a great guy. AKA the gauge God.. :laugh: He knows his shid.. :thumbsup:

Just shoot him an Email and wait.. He will answer.. :bowdown:

+1

I was a little nervous about sending out my gauges but they were easy to work with, quick turn around and quality work! :thumbsup:

Scott took care of another problem I had with my gauges while he was changing my LED's, at NO charge.:clap:

yeah I want him to do the gauges and I know he is credible, we have sent him 2 emails over the last 9 days and haven't heard anything...his website also does not have a number to call. Just kinda getting tired of sitting around

hey i sent mine to him last week and got them back no problems!he answered my e mails pretty quick 2.keep trying i think it was worth it .:thumbsup:

yeah I want him to do the gauges and I know he is credible, we have sent him 2 emails over the last 9 days and haven't heard anything...his website also does not have a number to call. Just kinda getting tired of sitting around

Make sure email account isn't throwing his replies into a junk folder or something like that..or mail guard.. that guy has answered my emails @ night from a mobile device..in the middle of the night

Last edited:
Scotts a HELL of a guy...and yes some say a god! He done my leds in my busa and fixed a non reading LCD on my zx14....dont a EXCELLENT job and very quick turn around and NICE prices.....usually he responds in a day to an email!

According to the majority of people on this site he does good work, although....I too have sent emails that were not responded to. In my opinion, when considering spending hard earned money for a service, a phone number to reach out to for a customers peace of mind is little to ask for. Just MY opinion.:poke:

I guess I'm gonna send another email 10 days is plenty of damn time...unless he has a family problem or personal issue

Back