Blue tail light fitted

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
I replaced my OEM tail light that had burnt out the stop LED's with this one It looks better than I thought.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Looks good, you need the matching turn signals too. And the red reflector clashes, time to pitch the mudflap:poke::laugh:

Very cool, you didn't get blow away by the cyclone?

Very cool, you didn't get blow away by the cyclone?

No it all happened 1700 klm's from me we have the second largest state in Aus but it passed thru the less populated area between Cairns & Townsville and is still heading inland. Damage has been not as much as was expected due to every one preparing for it , no injuries have been reported which is good just property and crop damage this area provides most of the countrys tropical fruits so we will notice the price mark ups in the coming weeks.

No it all happened 1700 klm's from me we have the second largest state in Aus but it passed thru the less populated area between Cairns & Townsville and is still heading inland. Damage has been not as much as was expected due to every one preparing for it , no injuries have been reported which is good just property and crop damage this area provides most of the countrys tropical fruits so we will notice the price mark ups in the coming weeks.

90% of the banana crop is wiped out and sugar prices are going through the roof! We'll be back to paying $14/kg for bananas!

Wonder of they make matching blue turn signals that possibly flash yellow ?
Is that even possible ?
Does look great though and very unique for sure.

Wonder of they make matching blue turn signals that possibly flash yellow ?
Is that even possible ?
Does look great though and very unique for sure.

They do make the blue signal lenses. I have no clue about what color bulbs you could get though.

They do make the blue signal lenses. I have no clue about what color bulbs you could get though.
They make the front not the rears in blue. Its the reason why i didn't go with the blue tail light. I wanted the full rear to be blue so instead i opted with smoke

They make the front not the rears in blue. Its the reason why i didn't go with the blue tail light. I wanted the full rear to be blue so instead i opted with smoke

Yes they do, I've got the smoked ones too and I saw the blue while looking different places for them. I'll post it or pm you a link if I can find them again.:beerchug:

Back