Blue or black 2006 Busa should i get?

umairhashmi

Registered
What color should i get that would last nicely? I have seen way too many cars and motorcycles that look very pretty initially but lose that bright color look pretty fast in a few years.Which color for the busa would be better for the long run and maintain its finish? These are the two im looking at?
untitled.jpg

GSX1300RK6_BlueGray_131C47.jpg

I like the black too but i think its going to start losing that black shinyness real fast.Which one would look better 4 years from now after it has 20 k miles on it?

Personally I like the cranberry/black. For the long haul - who knows! I don't keep them that long to care. I'm on my second busa now after putting 7K on my purple and black '04.

I would say the White LE would last you forever, but that wasn't a choice now was it? Hmmm, The Silver and blue would last longer than the black, just doesn't look as nice. I have an 05 Red and black and the black paint Suzuki uses must be some really cheap stuff because it is horrible to deal with even with the microfiber cloths and lambs wool buffing pads. I think they could have used a few more coats of clear. Go for the Silver or White LE

I have the White but my 2nd choice would have been the blue.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136971608 -->

I got the blue/grey,however,I don't think this color/graphic scheme is half as good as some of the earlier model blue/grey's

Back