Blue GIPro

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I soooo want one of those. I have been scouring ebay to try to find one. Cheapest price is $149. Any vendors have a better deal shipped to 72712?

Don

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
and let me tell you they are so worth it
cool.gif

gipro.jpg

bone

Registered
got mine for xmas. got it on and it looks sweet, i just need the weather to be right so i can ride.

bone

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
Got mine on the first group buy (red one). Can't live without it. I HIGHLY recommend you scrape up the money and get it. You won't be sorry!

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
(hayabusa99b/w @ Jan. 15 2007,20:53) how much do they run on the group buy
rock.gif
Josh says $130 to your door in red or blue IF we get 5 ppl to commit to buying it. I am in for one.

Don

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
(nitrousjunkie @ Jan. 16 2007,09:05) A member just gave me a red one,more on that later....
super.gif
With all the $$ you have you should buy 4 of them so that I can get one at the group buy price.
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

Don

nitrousjunkie

Semper Fi !!!!
Donating Member
Registered
(USN05LE @ Jan. 16 2007,21:06)
(nitrousjunkie @ Jan. 16 2007,09:05) A member just gave me a red one,more on that later....
super.gif
With all the $$ you have you should buy 4 of them so that I can get one at the group buy price.
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

Don
At Senior Master Chief,I think you have me beat!
wink.gif

hitmancqc

Registered
Just got Gi pro unit w/ atre from HPC for $147. Awesome product. Like the blue indicator and love the atre. Really pulls hard in 1st and 2cd gear.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northernstar