Blue Gauges completed. Bye stock orange

Bigdawg76

Registered
Just got my gauges completed and wanted to show u guys how they came out. I got the kit off Ebay ( took for ever to get here ). The install is very tedious and not for everybody. To remove the led screen was to much for me, I had a tv repair man do it for me. I like the look way better than stock. Its just one of those things to help your busa stand out in the sea of busa's out there.

SANY0886.JPG

Should have made a system like Ford has on the Mustangs that allows you to change colors to what you like by pushing buttons.

Should have made a system like Ford has on the Mustangs that allows you to change colors to what you like by pushing buttons.

That is a cool feature. When I'm showing one I always demo that.
Amazing how excited people get over something so small? Can change it to any color you can think of or make.

I like that blue gauges on your bike. They look great.

That is a cool feature. When I'm showing one I always demo that.
Amazing how excited people get over something so small? Can change it to any color you can think of or make.

I like that blue gauges on your bike. They look great.

A friend of mine has an '06 GT convertible that he occasionally loans me. I always return it to him with pink gauges. :laugh:

Thanks guys. Isnt there a way to control the brightness? The manual is not clear
Posted via Mobile Device

Unfortunately no, the dimmer is for the shift light. Scott at Blue Guages said that he can put a dimmer on the guages though.
I wish I'de asked him before he did mine.:laugh:

SDC10458.jpg

Been wanting to do that mod on my 08blue/gold,but dont have the skills to do it and no one to do it for me! Your looks great though!:thumbsup:

Been wanting to do that mod on my 08blue/gold,but dont have the skills to do it and no one to do it for me! Your looks great though!:thumbsup:

I just called around to some tv repair shops. They had the tools to do it plus it was really cheap. Call the mom and pop stores not the big chain stores.

Just got my gauges completed and wanted to show u guys how they came out. I got the kit off Ebay ( took for ever to get here ). The install is very tedious and not for everybody. To remove the led screen was to much for me, I had a tv repair man do it for me. I like the look way better than stock. Its just one of those things to help your busa stand out in the sea of busa's out there.

Looks great man, how much did it all cost?

Looks great man, how much did it all cost?

For me it was like $35. $14 for the lights off ebay and $20 for the guy at tv repair shop that helped me. If I had to do it again I would still use the tv repair guy, but the leds are cheaper if u search blue smd lights on ebay. Only $5.95 with fre shipping.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back