Blue 2007 busa

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
After lusting after mine for 2 1/2 years, he couldnt stand it anymore. He cam over to the house today after he got it and we took some pics. Congrats Ronnie!
biggrin.gif
I told him to be thinking of a screen name and join the .ORG.
smile.gif
Here are a few pics.

2007Ronnies_Busa_001__Small_.jpg

07 blue, thats the fastest color.
I got mine in Mya.
Awesome. Be safe and have fun.
God Bless,
Brivision

:29great looking bike.. you should be glad you didnot go the GAP
rant.gif
cops every were..30mph though the gap was no fun.. going to FORT mtn. in the morning if you want to go we are leaving @ 7 in the morning..p.m. if you want to go..

Thanks for the invite, guess I will just hang around the pool tomorrow. have fun and be safe. I think the cops are going to be thick at the gap for a while. Let us know when you get back in town and maybe we can get a trip to Suches up.
smile.gif
Ronnie should have over 1000 miles on his by then. Good to see you all last night at nightfall.

Tim
smile.gif

smile.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Aug. 04 2007,19:49) Thanks for the invite, guess I will just hang around the pool tomorrow. have fun and be safe. I think the cops are going to be thick at the gap for a while.  Let us know when you get back in town and maybe we can get a trip to Suches up.  
smile.gif
 Ronnie should have over 1000 miles on his by then.  Good to see you all last night at nightfall.

Tim  
smile.gif
same here glad to get get to talk to you all last night for sure..300 miles today in full leathers was not fun .i didnot see don there today . have you talk to him today??.ok man i be back 1 of sept i hope. yea the cop will try there best to slow the rider down for a while.when i get back we will have to go to suches for sure.

smile.gif

(NX95240 @ Aug. 04 2007,23:05)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Aug. 04 2007,19:49) Thanks for the invite, guess I will just hang around the pool tomorrow. have fun and be safe. I think the cops are going to be thick at the gap for a while.  Let us know when you get back in town and maybe we can get a trip to Suches up.  
smile.gif
 Ronnie should have over 1000 miles on his by then.  Good to see you all last night at nightfall.

Tim  
smile.gif
same here glad to get get to talk to you all last night for sure..300 miles today in full leathers was not fun .i didnot see don there today . have you talk to him today??.ok man i be back 1 of sept i hope. yea the cop will try there best to slow the rider down for a while.when i get back we will have to go to suches for sure.
I have not spoke with Don today. Suches for sure.

smile.gif

Back