BLUE 2007 BUSA - LOOKING FOR PICs

Danno$$

Registered
Can anyone help me. Im looking to see if I will like the looks of these two things. the stainless rs-3 duals, and the chrome windscreen on my stock 07 blue. thanks

I can help you out with the duals a bit, not the windscreen though. sorry.

motorcycle_pics_046.jpg

#2 In this pic you can kinda see the duals better. This was before I removed the hideous baffle inserts. They ruined the sound, and looked like garbage. This picture also makes my undertail look so terrible. Gotta price those top guns again...

motorcycle_pics_029.jpg

After I removed the baffles, which was a pain in the a$$ to do, they sound awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. Those stupid baffles only went about 6 inches into the pipes, but boy they did a tremendous job of ruining the sound completely. Now its low and rumbly and definitely lets people know you're on your way to passing them at a high rate of speed.

#2 In this pic you can kinda see the duals better. This was before I removed the hideous baffle inserts. They ruined the sound, and looked like garbage. This picture also makes my undertail look so terrible. Gotta price those top guns again...
Speednut - what did you do for blinkers on your set up? I see you cut off the mud flap...

Back