Blowout sale on SHOEI helmets from Competition Accessories

Those are great prices. Im in the market for a new one, maybe i'll purchase it from them. Never to late to start collecting right?

I forget who it was. I am sure hes chucklin reading this but there is a helmet collector out there that would rather have a wall full of helmets than a 100 inch plasma...:poke:

He posted in the 'what lid are you rockin' thread...

That guyz nutz....

Just kidding...
:thumbsup:

But yes some of those prices are hard to resist.
Mine is new but I thought I may start my own collection...:laugh:

Looks like their trying to make room for the newer models. The signature x-11's are going for 350, may have to get old glory. Comp Acc has been around for a long time, I've purchased from them back in the day.

Great experiences with CompAcc. There was somebody reporting a big disagreement with them last month, but I've been dealing with them for 25 or so years. I ordered stuff from them during the big DC snowstorm and darned if I didn't have a big box delivered with the very first UPS truck that could make it down our street.

Thanks for the link I've been waiting for the x11 to go on sale.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great experiences with CompAcc. There was somebody reporting a big disagreement with them last month, but I've been dealing with them for 25 or so years. I ordered stuff from them during the big DC snowstorm and darned if I didn't have a big box delivered with the very first UPS truck that could make it down our street.

I've been dealing with them also for the last 5 years. NEVER had a problem with them. NOT ONCE.:thumbsup:

Great info thanks for sharing.I just sold 1 of mine the ninja blue and red tribal design:thumbsup:

Nice link. I'm in the market for an RF-1000 and they have good prices for them as well.

--Wag--

I received one of their mailers in the mail today. Lots of good helmet deals in there.

Back