Blowing flames out the dump pipe

Ha no clue if it ever changed I just got it cause we were already st the track. Without changing the tune, hp should remain the same? Or would it increase slightly?

Without changing the tune, hp should remain the same? Or would it increase slightly?
In a turbo application, the idea of running super high octane fuel is the ability to turn up the boost without detonation. If you're running 114 on a pump gas boost setup, you're losing power. For maximum power, you want to run the lowest octane fuel possible while avoiding destination. Oxygenated fuels are different but they don't typically belong in turbo applications

At a high elevation then, do you see tunes for 87-89 octane?
In a turbo application, the idea of running super high octane fuel is the ability to turn up the boost without detonation. If you're running 114 on a pump gas boost setup, you're losing power. For maximum power, you want to run the lowest octane fuel possible while avoiding destination. Oxygenated fuels are different but they don't typically belong in turbo applications

At a high elevation then, do you see tunes for 87-89 octane?
I don't know man, I live in Florida. My elevation is 11 feet. Air fuel ratio at altitude shouldn't effect octane requirements. I've been to Colorado, beautiful state, love it. My good friends own/run Bandimere Speedway but I wouldn't pretend to know how to begin a tune-up at those altitudes.

Back