blinker lenses

paulos

Registered
hiya all,been cleaning up the bike today,and i went to an classic bike show..lol
when i pulled up all the attention soon followed,most of the people came and had a look,and there was a pub full off bikers too,so they all came out aswell.
all asking questions,and i had to try give the ansers(i've only had it 4 months)...lol
jump9.gif
it's really came to my attention that all im really doing to the bike is bringing crouds of people to look at it.
i dunno weather it's a good idea,but i am injoying the work i've put into it,and im still not done with it yet cozzzzzzz,
is there any of you that know of any sites on the net that deals with smoked indicator lences for the front???
i would like some blue once's, but im working on how to get the bulb to flash brighter so it can be seen thro blue.
if you kno of any sites plzzzzz let me kno,
o yea and i got my reverse indiglo face gauges aswell to put on,hold on ill go take a pic of um for u
wink.gif

face_gauge.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
hiya all,been cleaning up the bike today,and i went to an classic bike show..lol
when i pulled up all the attention soon followed,most of the people came and had a look,and there was a pub full off bikers too,so they all came out aswell.
all asking questions,and i had to try give the ansers(i've only had it 4 months)...lol
jump9.gif
it's really came to my attention that all im really doing to the bike is bringing crouds of people to look at it.
i dunno weather it's a good idea,but i am injoying the work i've put into it,and im still not done with it yet cozzzzzzz,
is there any of you that know of any sites on the net that deals with smoked indicator lences for the front???
i would like some blue once's, but im working on how to get the bulb to flash  brighter so it can be seen thro blue.
if you kno of any sites plzzzzz let me kno,
o yea and i got my reverse indiglo face gauges aswell to put on,hold on ill go take a pic of um for u  
wink.gif
dont know if there is blu ones there oxford paul , there is clear thou , then you could get blu bulbs , or spray them any color u want . Ya gotta luv the busa.....

RSD has a good idea. You can use the Clear or smoked lenses and a Titanium coated Blue bulb. Check them out here:

http://www.trucknvans.com/bulbs/colorbulbs.htm

The titanium is like a thin mirror coating and makes the bulb invisible until it turns on and then it will be blue. Turn signals are 1156 size. They are down the page a distance. Good luck.

the indicator lence is the normal orange on mine,but im looking for sites that do smoked and all,do u have any sites on that???

Check with Charles @streetntrack

Just a warning to you these puppies have to be separated from the housing which holdz the lenz your wanting to get. All that you have to do is use a heat gun and aim at the base of the lens using a side to sid motion until it loosen the silicon seal then separate,clean the base housing ,reseal with silicone and remount your knew lens. www.clearalternative.com is another online site that carries a full clear set of turnsignals with no remodifying;but they only carry clear no smoke.

Back