Blinker Fluid

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
http://www.geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/blinkerfluid1.html

http://www.kalecoauto.com/fluids.htm

http://autorepair.about.com/cs/funstuff/a/aa040101a.htm

mlarson2k3: want to get that done before i ride it again...
gb: dont forget to test and/or switch out the blinker fluid and extake choke
mlarson2k3: blinker fluid xtake choke?
gb: doesn't Kawasaki taek special blinker fluid? you need to look it up online and see teh procedure for that
mlarson2k3: what the hell?
gb: look it up
gb: find it?
mlarson2k3: google shows nothing...
gb: huh? i got tons
mlarson2k3: give me the search you are using url google?
gb: Blinker Fluid
mlarson2k3: blinker fluid kawasaki gives me nothing...
gb: oh, I just figured KAWs had some info somewhere
mlarson2k3: my blinker are fine...
gb: oh okay. might work for about 10k miles or something. Suzuki uses the air system instead of blinker fluid for inductive purposes
mlarson2k3: I don't remember seeing anything in the recommended maintence for blink fluid but I will check
gb: okay. mayeb on your next oil change you should just ask the mechanic to taek care of it. it should be quick and easy and they stock the stuff so they wont charge you for an ouce or whatever
mlarson2k3: screw that they charge too much
gb: well, you can do it easily, jsut gotta find out how and where to buy it

nice....wonder how many folks will actually try it
rock.gif
laugh.gif

oops! I meant to post this in RANDOM. Mods move?

My buddy is still confused! I'll post more later. He's a good friend and he's gonna kill me!!
smile.gif
That's an IM we had going today!
biggrin.gif
I hope he askes the dealer about it. hehehehehe

Dude I use a new Dot IV Synthetic Blinker Fluid... Costs about $22 a litre but really works well, timing is perfect...

How does the synthetic blinker fluid affect the kanibalin pins as far as rpm to rotations ratio is concerned???

And don’t forget the carburetor belts and relative bearing grease.

All I know is that them blinkers were starting to get a little dim and after installing the synthetic fluid they work much better now... Tried it in the car with similar results. What I really noticed was that it decreased the amount of effort needed to acuate the blinkers, and the Click-Click of the signals is much less noticable.

I'm also thinking about installing one of CSC's billet, chromoly, Crankshaft followers. I heard these will knock about a full second off your 1/4 mile times.

And the Busa doesn't have Carburator Belts, Dumbass... They use Fuel injection, so I believe they are gear driven... Damn you all know NOTHING!!! What would you do without me...

Good tip. I ran out of blinker fluid one time when I went snipe hunting. Not good.

Gotta make sure the spliff-rotator is adjusted correctly too.

Yeah, on the same lines of when we would get newbies out of "A" school to the squadron, we would send them to the line shack to get 100 yards of flight line.

As soon as someone walked into the line shack asking for 100 yards of flight line, it was all over, they would end up spending all night being bounced from one shop to another.

Also we would send them to an aircraft looking for the A.S.H. Receiver

Of course, one of the funniest ones was we had this pilot that was pretty cool, decided to pay a joke on him. On the F-18's they have two small nose landing gear tires. We had a plane captain starting taxing him off the line and then he got this horrified look on his face and gave the signal for the pilot to hit the breaks as soon as he hit the breaks a guy was under the left wing where the pilot couldn't see him and rolled a spare front landing gear tire out.

All the pilot saw was the nose diving when he hit the breaks and a nose tire rolling out in front of him..

Ok, it was funny at the time, guess you had to be there muah ha ha..

Yeah, The blinker fluid thing got my the cold shoulder from my ex-girlfriend for about a week. I sent her into Checker Auto parts for "Blinker Fluid" Her left blinker got all spastic indicating that one of her bulbs had burnt. She didn't know that and asked me what the problem was, I told her she was low on blinker fluid and sat in the car as she ran in and asked for some... THAT WAS FUNNY.... WELL everyone thought it was funny but my lady...

I also god a buddy of mine when I told him he needed a new radiator hose and fluid for his Volkswagon Bug. He had been telling me that it wasn't running right and he generally "Knew it all" anyway... Yeah... the real funny part was the first place he went actualy sold him a "Universal Flex" radiator hose. Then of course Chris calls me up to help him replace the hose... I told him as soon as he found the radiator in his Big to give me a call and I would come over.... He still doesn't take my word for much...

We do that joke to every new Airman in my shop that come out of technical training. The sad part is that half of the troops fall for it.

Back