Blinker Fluid, just in case you run out!

someone find something constructive for john to do please!! obviously wayyyyyyy to much time on his hands

they totally have a flux capacitor for sale as well .... super awesome :thumbsup:

Man I had ot do it, Just ordered me a adjustable power band, a lowering kit, a 710 cap, and some brass balls for the new bike. Be pimping soon.

:rofl: I order an engine oil bypass kit, O pipe dual exhaust, radiator insulator and crossed drilled brake lines combined with a passenger noise reduction kit.!! I'm gonna have the fastest busa with the best brakes ever!!!!!! :p

:rofl: I order an engine oil bypass kit, O pipe dual exhaust, radiator insulator and crossed drilled brake lines combined with a passenger noise reduction kit.!! I'm gonna have the fastest busa with the best brakes ever!!!!!! :p

:rofl:

Surprised nobody noticed the blinker fluid is synthetic. My bike has only 14,000 miles on it and I've heard that using synthetics too soon may cause damage. Would I be ok using this stuff?
Oh...and my bike is the faster model white if that makes a difference.

one of my teachers in school had that and a pair of pants with a pad on the butt that said certified butt dyno and a elbow pad that calibrated elbow /torque wrench

:banghead: there's two different white models??. I think you are safe blanca since your blinkers should have more than 20,000 "blinks":poke::laugh:
:rofl:

Surprised nobody noticed the blinker fluid is synthetic. My bike has only 14,000 miles on it and I've heard that using synthetics too soon may cause damage. Would I be ok using this stuff?
Oh...and my bike is the faster model white if that makes a difference.

larger image

OK fun fun picking on those that are mechanically challenged.
Want a real laugh? call your local auto parts store and ask them how much for a radiator for a 1972 VW bug.
Someone who knows will hang up on you.
Someone who hasnt a clue will try and try with no success.
Below is an ad for a muffler bearing :rofl: the sad thing.. I am sure they are selling them.

Muffler Bearing

$33.95

Do you have an annoying rattling in your mufflers? Are they sagging a little? Don't quite sound right? That could be the symptoms of a worn muffler bearing. Allow me to introduce the KaleCoAuto muffler bearing! It's unique iron-graphite composite with pre-grease-packed assembly provides over 200,000 miles of smooth muffler operation! It is most likely they will outlast your mufflers. Also works well on heavy duty exhaust systems. One per muffler.

MuffBearing.jpg

Thats funny right there!!!! :rofl: I kept wondering if these were actuall things that you could buy as gag gifts. All they actually sell are t-shirt, stickers and mugs. :laugh:

It would be awesome to have these items sitting around in your shop when friends come over . . .

Back