Bling Ring

cache

Banned
intro: I was the first in The Gorge to buy the Nokia 8860, all chrome and $800. That was 3 years ago... now I have a new love:

nokia6800.jpg

FLIPPED OUT CELLULAR
Nokia is showing one of the hottest cellular phone designs I’ve ever seen. Their upcoming 6800 is incredible. When it’s folded, it looks like an ordinary, modern-day handset with a nifty color screen. But, flip-up the keypad and you won’t believe your eyes. You now have a pretty cool-sized, full QWERTY keyboard with the color screen in the middle. The screen even rotates sideways for proper orientation!

When opened, this dual-band (850 and 1,900 MHz) GSM/GPRS phone is 4.67 by 2.15 by 0.91 inches and 4.3 ounces. The screen is 128 by 128 pixels. In addition to the keyboard there’s a 4-way joystick control, voice dialing, speakerphone, XHTML Web browser, Java application technology, a whole bunch of PDA applications, a built-in stereo FM radio and features like a digital lock screen saver. And I’m just scratching the surface.

intro: I was the first in The Gorge to buy the Nokia 8860, all chrome and $800. That was 3 years ago... now I have a new love:

nokia6800.jpg

FLIPPED OUT CELLULAR
      Nokia is showing one of the hottest cellular phone designs I’ve ever seen. Their upcoming 6800 is incredible. When it’s folded, it looks like an ordinary, modern-day handset with a nifty color screen. But, flip-up the keypad and you won’t believe your eyes. You now have a pretty cool-sized, full QWERTY keyboard with the color screen in the middle. The screen even rotates sideways for proper orientation!

When opened, this dual-band (850 and 1,900 MHz) GSM/GPRS phone is 4.67 by 2.15 by 0.91 inches and 4.3 ounces. The screen is 128 by 128 pixels. In addition to the keyboard there’s a 4-way joystick control, voice dialing, speakerphone, XHTML Web browser, Java application technology, a whole bunch of PDA applications, a built-in stereo FM radio and features like a digital lock screen saver. And I’m just scratching the surface.
That's all nice and everything, but do you have a use for it? If you got the cash, then I guess you can give up the a$$ too. You explained everything the phone can do except make phone calls (hahahahaha). ROTFLMAO!!!
laugh.gif

Brian

damn, brian, you in a hatin mood or what??
I explaned the stuff above the phone picture. If you can't figure out that phone actually does things a regular phone can do like MAKE CALLS, then you are in bad shape man.

Your still okay with me tho.

nokia6800.jpg

FLIPPED OUT CELLULAR

First of all, I really want a tri-band phone (works all over the world). Secondly, I would love to see what it looks like closed. do you have to open it to talk?

HEY, Cache it's time to take my medicine so you know the deal...You may have to follow me around if I come back on and apologize for me...O.K....

I'm cool with that...

By the way I'm not cheap by any means...I just choose to spend my "BENJAMIN'S" when dealing with the ladies not dialing them up....

Cache that's good looking out...I didn't get back on last night...I passed out probably good that I didn't get back on...But I'm cool with that...

ya man, i saw you go offline, then i crashed too..... more tired than normal last night.. in preparation to enjoy this day off!!! wife workin double shift, and the kid gone too!! ride on, ride on......

ya man, i saw you go offline, then i crashed too..... more tired than normal last night.. in preparation to enjoy this day off!!! wife workin double shift, and the kid gone too!! ride on, ride on......
Enjoy yourself...What's the weather like there...Where are you at anyway???I keep forgetting...

Enjoy yourself...What's the weather like there...Where are you at anyway???I keep forgetting...
Columbia River Gorge... river that splits Oregon and Washington... I live 70 miles east of Portland on the Washington side. Today, 35* current, will get to 45* later.
smile.gif

can you answer this for me???

Back