Blanca Busa! THANK YOU! And again you are welcome too!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Thank You Saiid! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Karen and I enjoyed the wine :beerchug::alcoholic: you sent me for the help with your install with the Hids! Like many other who have helped me here, I dont mind returning the favor to anyone else, especially here! This is one of the reasons why I am a member here. For information on making our Hayabusas better, getting questions answered about what ever it is we may be trying to do, and making friends.... if possible!

This was very unexpected and caught me off guard! The offer to pay me for (bottle of wine in this case!) my help when I wasnt even looking for any compensation.... (Trust me, I dont mind helping.. like so many of you here know!) It really showed me how much Saiid was happy with his HID mod. and the type of person he is! He was thinking of having somebody else do it instead. But I him told it was something that he could do himself and save a few bucks. So He Pm'd me, texted me, and even called me just to make sure that this wasnt going to be too hard! And to make sure he ordered the right things in order to do the job right. I have done this for a few others here too.... (you know who you are!):whistle: Mr.8ball.... BusaPebbles.... Dino..... etc. etc. (As you know I dont mind guys...Anytime!:) ) And guess what... I now have another new friend too like the rest listed above!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So Again Saiid THANK YOU! KAREN AND I ENJOYED IT WITH DINNER TONIGHT! Here are some pics.!

P1010036.jpg

The wine was so GOOD! She said to hell with the glass and took the bottle instead!!! :thumbsup:

P1010041.jpg

Now we are both full with a yummy dinner..... and a GREAT WHITE WINE! THANK YOU SAIID!!!!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

REAL women drink from the bottle! Unless you're poor like me, then real women just suck the wine out of the box. :D

Great and thank you again as well.
You saved me more than enough to pay for the bottle and I did not have ride to Miami.
Dinner looks tasty as well...

Very nice, looks like it went well w/ that dinner. :thumbsup: Speaking of....what kind of noodle dish is that? Looks yummy!

Very nice, looks like it went well w/ that dinner. :thumbsup: Speaking of....what kind of noodle dish is that? Looks yummy!

Wheat pasta, with some pepper, cream of mushroom, 1 cup of milk, and some cut up chicken breasts! I cooked tonight! She cooks better then I do! But it was my turn!:rulez:

Back