blackbird crash at limpbiskit -napster concert campout

OB_speeddemon

Registered
christ...i hope that wasn't My Blackbird that i sold not to long ago. By any chance did ya notice if it had a Two-Brothers 4-1 exhaust and a lockhart Blackscreen on it??

just curious,
speed

in detroit , it is the first stop of the limpbiskit , FREE napster tour. their was a few guys on their bikes cruisin around in front of everybody. the cops let them wheelie down this side street and guess what? an r6 wheelied fine. i still cant figure out what happend to the poor bird owner. he was drivin behind him at like 50 or 60mph and all of a sudden dumped the sob!!! i am thinking he got to good of a hold on those linked brakes!!oh yeah their was a zx-12 out their. i talked to him for a little bit until he started spittin crap that his bike will hit 8.90 in the quarter!! "ricky gadson said it would do it stock with wheelie bar" i said i have never seen or heard of that but "its true". f that!! i was gonna get my bike out and race for $$$ but he said he wouldnt race from a stop. just roll on , basically i made him look "***** " in front of his homies and walked away laughing!!im going to the concert in 4 hours. PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it might have. the screen looked like it had been painted black with some letters tapped off on it. so it was clear where the letters where and pitch black everywhere else.

Back