Black smoking some poor guy in a dog costume!!! LMAO

yo at some point u have grow up . ive saw a certain person chase and shoot the back of a car up for getting mooned in 1998 . so remember the ish u think is funny can get u killed

He has quite a few videos of smoking people, sure hope Karma gets him soon.......

Like maybe the next time he stomps on the throttle he blows a whole in the piston or a rod through the block :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
WHOA, THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

...except not really.

Was I the only one hoping he would smack a dump truck as he sped away?

Grow up, dude.

Sorry - not seeing the funny here. That's an a**holeish thing to do to someone - and if it happened to me I'd get the plate and hunt them down; then find the truck and cause some financial problems for them lol.

I have to wonder if that was staged, definitely a female

Yes, it was staged to make a controversial video that went viral, and no, the other video of smoking out the woman wasn't me... The person in the dog suit is a friend and got paid $10 to let us smoke her out for the video. I don't care if it got famous from hate or not, a viral video pays!

Dumb joke imo

We have a guy on a R1, he is used to drive drunk. Once he stops close to the road police post and revs the engine on the eyes of cops, and shows a middle finger to em. After that he attemps to ride away on wheelie, he pops the clutch and his chain breaks apart...
That story were in the capital's police magazine )))
Karma got him, hehe

Back