Black Rifle Coffee Company

I can't really afford their coffee(as much as I go through,drink Peets which is pretty damned expensive as it is)but would if I could,these guys rock.

What's the cost Jeff? I would travel the world just to drink a good coffee or at least a reasonable brew. Our coffee prices vary here, I find Starbucks good but Gloria Jeans and Esquires make good brews, they go well with a chocolate chip muffin:thumbsup:☕

I hear you guys,gonna order up some this weekend to show my support.Awesome bunch of guys with ethics to match,sure hope their success continues.:thumbsup: I've been drinking Peets(Major Dickason's Blend,whole beans)for the last 10+ years(2-12oz. bags per week)which gets pretty expensive unless I find it on sale and then stock up.I brew it pretty strong(full basket for 1/2 a pot)so go through about $75 worth every month but I'm addicted(having one right now:laugh:).

Last edited:
I hear you guys,gonna order up some this weekend to show my support.Awesome bunch of guys with ethics to match,sure hope their success continues.:thumbsup: I've been drinking Peets(Major Dickason's Blend,whole beans)for the last 10+ years(2-12oz. bags per week)which gets pretty expensive unless I find it on sale and then stock up.I brew it pretty strong(full basket for 1/2 a pot)so go through about $75 worth every month but I'm addicted(having one right now:laugh:).
I wouldn't sleep for a few hours if I drank it that late.

Back